The Armadillo Park Neighborhood Association Steering Committee is hosting a park cleanup day at Armadillo Park. Come help us make the park beautiful!
910 Armadillo Road at Cooper Lane
one block north of West William Cannon
SATURDAY, September 20, 2014
Come anytime between 8am and 12noon
Things to wear:
- Lightweight long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants/jeans
- Socks (knee-high protects more than crew/calf-high)
- Gloves (prefer coated variety – poison ivy oils combine with sweat & soak through cloth and leather)
- Possibly sunglasses
- Bug spray
- Ivy Block poison ivy preventative.
- Tools & other items can bring (please mark with your name):
Things to bring (If you’ve got them):
- Water and Gatorade or other sports drinks
- Pruning shears &/or lopping shears
- Trash bag(s)
- Weed trimmers (gas powered only)
- Swing blade
- Chainsaw (gas powered only)
- Some water & Gatorade will be on hand, but it may not be enough for everyone. Please bring water & Gatorade if you are able to.
Power tools will be handled only by their owners or those familiar with the use of such tools. No on the job training with the power tools!
A first aid kit will be available and a volunteer has been trained in first aid.
If you have questions, please call Kim Gamble at 512-443-7035 or 512-413-9844. Please let Kim know if you are also trained in first aid.
RSVP to gamhouse(at)swbell(dot)net and let us know if you will be bringing any tools with you!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS!